Activity: Create six questions to correspond with each number on the die. Ask students to roll the dice and answer the question that corresponds with that number. The questions I use are as follows:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. What do you like to do when your not at school?
5. What is your favorite thing about school?
6. Who is in your family?
I typically let students roll the dice 3 times before ending the game. I then ask these follow up questions:
1. Did you learn something new about someone in the group you did not know before?
2. What do you have in common with other group members?
I would love for you to share some of your ice breaker activities with me!